Minneapolis Jeff Galloway Kickoff Event

Monday, April 30, 2012

The Big Leagues

Today is a rest day and I will rest. After which I will hopefully have gained enough perspective to articulate my thoughts and feelings about yesterday's 10 mile run. My legs hurt all over from the charlie horses and constant cramping I experienced beginning at the 6.5-ish mark. My brain can only pin-point the two ducks I saw on the creek's running path as what I enjoyed about the run. I am fried.

To follow the grueling 10 miles with a hysterically teething baby through the night definitely means that today I will rest.

Cheers to happier Mondays!

1 comment:

  1. From Linda Parriott:
    Curious that your leg cramp on race day occurred at about the same distance as on this training day. Any insights about why or how to get through this?

    (The fact that I appear as anonymous or as my Google Profile number despite being signed in is good enough reason to abandon Blogger as a blogging platform. Finally, my AIM login works. I'll remember for the next time I comment.)

    ReplyDelete