Minneapolis Jeff Galloway Kickoff Event

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

June 1 kicks off the 12-entry series I'm titling Reasons Why I Run. I don't want to be that pushy runner  telling everyone they should run. In fact, I detest the word should. Instead my purpose is to offer encouragement for remembering and honoring the seed of want when we do the things that drive us the most. Running has universal application to even the most seemingly mundane and/or not so glamorous endeavors.

Reason 1: I run in search of my beauty...coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. Good on you for planning a 12-post series! Very impressive. I can't wait to read it. This might be the motivation I need to take up running. I better start looking into the proper support gear. Happy to see that Jeff Galloway's books are available as Kindle editions.

    ReplyDelete